Петиция против ТП Steam. Просьба помочь с распространением!

Всё о новостях нашего портала, а также проведение различных конкурсов.
Hustle_Kwest
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Благодарил (а): 42 раза
Контактная информация:

#46 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 16:25

Xan, чем больше предложений будет в этой, тем лучше.
Пока же я только один прилагал к этому руку.

Содержание, это самое важное. Любые предложения по теме будут рассмотренны. Пока в голову не приходит чего еще можно добавить.
А насчет предложения, да, я его пожалуй изменю.

Grey Fox
Сержант
Сержант
Контактная информация:

#47 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 16:54

Название так же должно отображать суть проблемы. То что саппорт ужасный, итак будет ясно.
Смысл в том что все забаненые здесь использовали официальную систему обмена Стима, и впоследствии рано или поздно их забанили. Так вот название "Using official Steam Trading System provide permanent locking of account!" вполне отображает общую мысль.

Как насчет добавить часть про баны за обмен с иностранцами? Об этом так же в SSA ни слова, а система позволяет.
Изображение

Hustle_Kwest
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Контактная информация:

#48 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:16

Grey Fox, ты конечно молодец, название лучше будет моего, я ведь говорил я сосу в этом. Но его бы как то упростить. Подобные названия проскакивают мимо глаз как слишком заумные. Надо что нибудь попроще. Можешь пожалуйста придумать?

Финальная версия с лучшими текстурками и фиксами.
Скрытый текст
Hello everyone.
This issue is about a iniquity of Steam Tech Support (Valve corporation). Many customers of popular DRM platform "Steam" (http://steampowered.com) has been permanently banned with all their stuff, without refund. Steam support refuses to provide us any information on this issue.
In detail, what this issue all about. Steam customers have able to trade in-game item(s) to each other, but truly is, it is unsafe to themselves. As a customers we spend a real money in this service to buy games and digital in-game items. Many of us spend ALOT of money to this, but in fact, sooner or later we could be restricted to this services. We will not be able to purchase anything, or trade items, all we can do with our account(s) it's play in offline games that were purchased on our accounts before the ban. So, all our in-game digital stuff that we bought earlier will be meaningless, or just will be taken by Steam tech support. Like mine stuff, just gone.
Why it is happened? That's the main issue we want's to tell about.
Some of the fraudsters, using a stolen credit cards to buy thing in a steam digital store, and then they selling that (stolen) stuff to other users for cheapest price, or they doing exchange for a stuff that were not been stolen. Or doing exact same exchange but from a stolen account. So, when real owner of stolen account/credit card will proved evidence to the support, that he is the real owner of account/credit card, Steam support will give his account back to him, and all his stuff that he owned, turn back to him. But support also will ban our account without any investigating on this issue, just like, - we kept his (just like one-two of them either, no matter) stolen item(s), which means, we are the hijackers of his account, and we will be punished, and will take responsibility for that.
As a result, real owner has his item(s)/money on a credit card. Hijacker has our good stuff, which we gave to him, for a he's stolen ones. And he probably will be not even spotted. And we, has the blocked account, with no items, with no our earlier items for that we bought through the digital store either. All money that we have spend for all of this, just gone. All because of scammer that make to us a good offer to trade with him.

All is tech support can reply to this, is
"Our records show that you received a number of items/gifts that were stolen from hijacked Steam accounts. Please refrain from accepting stolen items/gifts or the account may be permanently disabled. Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities if such activity continues."
No offense, but Steam does not provide to us, an any tool to figure it out. Which stuff were stolen, which not. It is not possible for that moment. So how could we be responsible for things, that we just could not to know.
Do you even realize how is unfair that are. We talk about real money that we've invested on Steam. Seem like they just scamming us without any mention of any rule in Steam Subscriber Agreement (can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement) that we had violated. We using that Steam Trading System because Valve provide it to the community. How could their own service be illegal? I do not know which rule in SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) did we have violated. SSA does not carries a such rule. We just accepting a request of trade from random strangers on gaming servers, while in game, like all of Steam users do. How we could to know, which trade shall we accept, which not?

So in this case, no matter when exactly, but we now have receive a restrictions/bans to our accounts. All we have to do now, is a open a ticket (at support.steampowered.com) on this issue. You just have to wait 3 days - 2 weeks (usual) for a support reply. While your account is restricted/banned without any explanation. So after a week of awaiting, you finally will receive a same exact quote for copy-pasting (most of them can be found at example #2). Support staff always dodging on simply questions, you will get nothing, except a disappointment. Truthfully, we have enough. Just take a research on this issue, you not even realize how many customers that had been banned with no damn reason. It is not a money to donation, most of us have read a Subscriber Agreement (i have read SSA twice, and i followed every rules) there is nothing about "you will get a sudden ban, with no money refund", we'd would prefer to refrain of signing that agreement, if there was such a rule. Most of us(banned users) have been investing a lot of time and money to their accounts to gain a good in-game stuff and alot of wonderful mood. And we do not want to lose that because tech support, which have no idea about those incidents, put to us all responsibility for scammers actions.
Please, sign that petition and feel free to share your opinion. I hope Valve employees will see this petition and take some action on this issue. We just want to justice on scammers actions. And i also hope that all of the honest customers of Steam community will take their accounts back.

Example #1.
That is my own story, actually. I have been blocked TWICE. First time, 14 nov 2012, i received an alert that my account was restricted for fraudulent activity. It took me a whole month, to take my account back. They just been ignored my questions, reply to me a simply "we can't help you". But then some guy of the support staff had said to me, that cause of some stolen "items/gifts", it took an another 20 days to explain him that i have not any ideas which items were stolen. Probably these "items" go away from person to another on game-trades, but it wasn't my day so when the real owner probably take his account back, with all of the item(s). Their records show's them, that i got a item(s) at that moment. And took me for a scammer, for item(s), which were received from account which was hijacked. And thanks god, after a month, i got a full access to my account back, but the weird thing is – not of any in-game item(s) were taken from me. I thought they should take them back to the real owner, but no. I still have no idea what item(s) of those in mine backpack were received from hijacked account, and there is no chances to figure it out.
So now, 2 days ago (13 feb 2012) i received an alert about restricted account for fraudulent activity. I really take a lot of care, since i had received my first ban, and i have tried to trade items only with a people which gain good reputation from the community. Matter of fact, all mine items in my inventory were gone to nowhere. They took everything (tf2 70 items, dota2 450 items) from me. Trade history are good, so my account wasn't hacked. They took everything without of any explanations. I had alot of stuff that i bought earlier, ~150 key's (2.5$ each) most of those key's i have trade or have opened a lot of treasure chests. So logically, i paid for most of these digital items, items that i received by treasure chest unboxing, belongs to me, isn't?. Why would they just took everything without explanations. I contact the support, but no one haven't reply yet, it's about two day's for this moment.
I really want to take access to mine account and items back. I investing a lot of time and money to this. Can't just let it go.

Example #2.
Here's the one of the correspondence with Steam support which i've found in the internet. I'm guessing that is explains alot of support actions.
http://pastebin.com/s34hqu6k (was taken from steam user "MoneyHypeMike")
Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 31 секунду:
Придумываем название и отправляем. Все что можно добавить это смысловой контекст. Я как автор, естественно не нахожу что мог бы добавить, текст и так достаточно велик.
А так, как никто желанием поучаствовать в локальном литературном конкурсе не блещет, то и смысла не вижу ждать.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 1 секунду:
Petition | Valve: Nigguz gettin' fucked. Что нибудь типо.

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 4 секунды:
Using Steam Trading System provide locking of our account. Хотя бы так, но все равно не годится.

Shot05
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Благодарил (а): 12 раз
Контактная информация:

#49 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:19

Hustle_Kwest писал(а):Grey Fox, ты конечно молодец, название лучше будет моего, я ведь говорил я сосу в этом. Но его бы как то упростить. Подобные названия проскакивают мимо глаз как слишком заумные. Надо что нибудь попроще. Можешь пожалуйста придумать?

Финальная версия с лучшими текстурками и фиксами.
Скрытый текст
Hello everyone.
This issue is about a iniquity of Steam Tech Support (Valve corporation). Many customers of popular DRM platform "Steam" (http://steampowered.com) has been permanently banned with all their stuff, without refund. Steam support refuses to provide us any information on this issue.
In detail, what this issue all about. Steam customers have able to trade in-game item(s) to each other, but truly is, it is unsafe to themselves. As a customers we spend a real money in this service to buy games and digital in-game items. Many of us spend ALOT of money to this, but in fact, sooner or later we could be restricted to this services. We will not be able to purchase anything, or trade items, all we can do with our account(s) it's play in offline games that were purchased on our accounts before the ban. So, all our in-game digital stuff that we bought earlier will be meaningless, or just will be taken by Steam tech support. Like mine stuff, just gone.
Why it is happened? That's the main issue we want's to tell about.
Some of the fraudsters, using a stolen credit cards to buy thing in a steam digital store, and then they selling that (stolen) stuff to other users for cheapest price, or they doing exchange for a stuff that were not been stolen. Or doing exact same exchange but from a stolen account. So, when real owner of stolen account/credit card will proved evidence to the support, that he is the real owner of account/credit card, Steam support will give his account back to him, and all his stuff that he owned, turn back to him. But support also will ban our account without any investigating on this issue, just like, - we kept his (just like one-two of them either, no matter) stolen item(s), which means, we are the hijackers of his account, and we will be punished, and will take responsibility for that.
As a result, real owner has his item(s)/money on a credit card. Hijacker has our good stuff, which we gave to him, for a he's stolen ones. And he probably will be not even spotted. And we, has the blocked account, with no items, with no our earlier items for that we bought through the digital store either. All money that we have spend for all of this, just gone. All because of scammer that make to us a good offer to trade with him.

"Our records show that you received a number of items/gifts that were stolen from hijacked Steam accounts. Please refrain from accepting stolen items/gifts or the account may be permanently disabled. Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities if such activity continues."
No offense, but Steam does not provide to us, an any tool to figure it out. Which stuff were stolen, which not. It is not possible for that moment. So how could we be responsible for things, that we just could not to know.
Do you even realize how is unfair that are. We talk about real money that we've invested on Steam. Seem like they just scamming us without any mention of any rule in Steam Subscriber Agreement (can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement) that we had violated. We using that Steam Trading System because Valve provide it to the community. How could their own service be illegal? I do not know which rule in SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) did we have violated. SSA does not carries a such rule. We just accepting a request of trade from random strangers on gaming servers, while in game, like all of Steam users do. How we could to know, which trade shall we accept, which not?

So in this case, no matter when exactly, but we now have receive a restrictions/bans to our accounts. All we have to do now, is a open a ticket (at support.steampowered.com) on this issue. You just have to wait 3 days - 2 weeks (usual) for a support reply. While your account is restricted/banned without any explanation. So after a week of awaiting, you finally will receive a same exact quote for copy-pasting (most of them can be found at example #2). Support staff always dodging on simply questions, you will get nothing, except a disappointment. Truthfully, we have enough. Just take a research on this issue, you not even realize how many customers that had been banned with no damn reason. It is not a money to donation, most of us have read a Subscriber Agreement (i have read SSA twice, and i followed every rules) there is nothing about "you will get a sudden ban, with no money refund", we'd would prefer to refrain of signing that agreement, if there was such a rule. Most of us(banned users) have been investing a lot of time and money to their accounts to gain a good in-game stuff and alot of wonderful mood. And we do not want to lose that because tech support, which have no idea about those incidents, put to us all responsibility for scammers actions.
Please, sign that petition and feel free to share your opinion. I hope Valve employees will see this petition and take some action on this issue. We just want to justice on scammers actions. And i also hope that all of the honest customers of Steam community will take their accounts back.

Example #1.
That is my own story, actually. I have been blocked TWICE. First time, 14 nov 2012, i received an alert that my account was restricted for fraudulent activity. It took me a whole month, to take my account back. They just been ignored my questions, reply to me a simply "we can't help you". But then some guy of the support staff had said to me, that cause of some stolen "items/gifts", it took an another 20 days to explain him that i have not any ideas which items were stolen. Probably these "items" go away from person to another on game-trades, but it wasn't my day so when the real owner probably take his account back, with all of the item(s). Their records show's them, that i got a item(s) at that moment. And took me for a scammer, for item(s), which were received from account which was hijacked. And thanks god, after a month, i got a full access to my account back, but the weird thing is – not of any in-game item(s) were taken from me. I thought they should take them back to the real owner, but no. I still have no idea what item(s) of those in mine backpack were received from hijacked account, and there is no chances to figure it out.
So now, 2 days ago (13 feb 2012) i received an alert about restricted account for fraudulent activity. I really take a lot of care, since i had received my first ban, and i have tried to trade items only with a people which gain good reputation from the community. Matter of fact, all mine items in my inventory were gone to nowhere. They took everything (tf2 70 items, dota2 450 items) from me. Trade history are good, so my account wasn't hacked. They took everything without of any explanations. I had alot of stuff that i bought earlier, ~150 key's (2.5$ each) most of those key's i have trade or have opened a lot of treasure chests. So logically, i paid for most of these digital items, items that i received by treasure chest unboxing, belongs to me, isn't?. Why would they just took everything without explanations. I contact the support, but no one haven't reply yet, it's about two day's for this moment.
I really want to take access to mine account and items back. I investing a lot of time and money to this. Can't just let it go.

Example #2.
Here's the one of the correspondence with Steam support which i've found in the internet. I'm guessing that is explains alot of support actions.
Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 31 секунду:
Придумываем название и отправляем. Все что можно добавить это смысловой контекст. Я как автор, естественно не нахожу что мог бы добавить, текст и так достаточно велик.
А так, как никто желанием поучаствовать в локальном литературном конкурсе не блещет, но смысла не вижу ждать.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 1 секунду:
Petition | Valve: Nigguz gettin' fucked. Что нибудь типо.

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 4 секунды:
Using Steam Trading System provide locking of our account. Хотя бы так, но все равно не годится.
Заголовки на английском должны быть короткими, к примеру PAKISTAN POLITIC SHOT DEAD.
Пакистан политик выстрел смерть, однако читается как пакистанского политика застрелили насмерть.
В голову приходит только VALVE BAN OFFICIAL TRADE, или VALVE BAN (FOR) LEGAL TRADE
Изображение

Shifroval
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Благодарил (а): 20 раз
Контактная информация:

#50 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:22

Hustle_Kwest
Как выше заметили, текст очень длинный, что усложняет задачу. Я прошёлся и проверил в уме, но я бы лично поменял очень многое, т.к говорил бы вообще иначе.
Хотя могу грамматику и мелочи пофиксить, не трогая логику. Ошибок много, очень.
Скрытый текст
This issue is about a iniquity
an iniquity

Many customers of popular DRM
the popular

had been permanently banned with all their stuff
stuff included или же banned and their inventories cleaned\reset

with no refund of any money.
я бы убрал деньги, заменил на without any refund, который уже подоразумевает деньги

In detail, what this issue all about.
is all about

Steam customers have able to trade
are able, но я ьы заменил на простое can

in-game item(s) to each other
with

but truly is,
я бы заменил на in reality

spend a real money to this servise
деньги без артиклей и service

Like game(s) purchasing, or cosmetic in-game digital stuff purchasing.
порядок слов кривоват, если тут русское "как блабла", то порядок like purchasing games
и убрать последнее purchasing

Many of us spend ALOT of money
alot слитно признак школоты, на будущее

of money to this
калька, если "на это", то 95% это for this

with our account(s) it's play in offline games
it's -> is
play in offline games -> play offline games (можно даже singleplayer)

purchased on your account before the ban
не уверен, но вроде как purchased for

Like mine stuff, just gone.
was gone, но лучше dissapeared

Why it is happend?
либо добавить had\has (и happenEd), либо why did this happen

That's the main issue we want's to tell about.
не понял вообще о чём речь (и просто want, tell имеет указание, нужно писать кому tell)
если "рассказать о проблеме", то we want to tell you about

Some of the fraudsters, using a stolen
used
либо же were using
либо если тут "используя", то with the help of или нечто такое, хотя можно и using
и не frauders, а просто frauds

to buy thing in a steam digital store
things from steam digital store

and then they selling that (stolen)
а вот тут уже явно просто sell

for cheapest price
лучше бы просто a lower price

or they doing exchange for a stuff
exchange it for stuff

Or doing exact same exchange
Or conduct exactly the same
\\conduct звучит более официально

So, when real owner of stolen account/credit
the real owner of a stolen

will proved evidence to the support
provide

his stuff that he owned, turn back to
will be returned back

without any investigating on this issue
investigation

just like one-two of them either, no matter
ухх лютая калька
я бы поставил several, а no matter заменил на doesn't matter

real owner has his item(s)/money on a credit card
вещи на кредитке? што

Hijacker has our good stuff
почему good? чем оно такое хорошее то?

which we gave to him, for a he's stolen ones.
долго думал над смыслом, разгадал: for his stolen ones
\\for в таком контексте это "ибо", на будущее
\\\for i am the emperor, например

And we, has the blocked account,
первая запятая лишняя и have

with no our earlier items for that we bought throught the digital store either.
without our items that we bought earlier from the digital store either

All money that we have spend for all of this
on all of this

All because of scammer
a scammer

that make to us a good offer to trade with him
made us a good offer

No offense, but Steam does not provide to us, an any tool to figure it out.
provide us with any
но я не понял сути предложения, что за тулзы тут имеются в виду? проги?

Which stuff were stolen, which not
was stolen, which wasn't

that we just could not to know.
we just don't know
\\я так понимаю тут смысл "не можем знать", тогда наверное didn't happen to us или в таком ключе

Do you even realize how is unfair that are.
вообще набор слов
Do you even realize how unfair we feel.
\\или подобное

We talks about real money that we've invested on Steam
talk
invested in

Seem like they just scamming us without any mention
Seems like they are just scamming us without any mention

any mention of any rule in Steam Subscriber Agreement
ну точно не rule, я не знаком с судебной терминологией, но это скорее пункты, чем правила

We using that Steam Trading Sistem because
We use
System

because Vavle provide it to the community
скорее because Valve allowed community to use this system

I do not know which rule in SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) did we have violated
we have violated
\\и снова rule

does not carries a such rule.
does not include such a существительное_вместо_rule

We just accepting a request of trade
we just accept

How we could to know,
How should we know

which trade shall we accept, which not?
and which not
\\а то калька

but we now have receive a restrictions/bans to our accounts.
but now we have our accounts restricted/banned.

You just have to wait 3 days - 2 weeks (usual)
for 3 days
usually

for a support reply.
просто for a reply
\\ну или замороченное for a support to reply

While your account is restricted/banned with no of any explanations.
While your accounts stay restricted/banned with little to no explanations.

a week of awaiting
waiting

you finally will receive a same exact quote for copy-pasting
you will finally receive exactly the same copypasted quote

can be found at example #2
in example

Support staff always dodging on simply questions
dodges simple questions

Just take a research on this issue,
спорная фраза, если речь идёт о погуглить, то подойдёт банальное do a search

you not even realize how many customers that had been banned with no damn reason
you don't even realize how many customers had already been banned without any damn reason

It is not a money to donation,
если это нечто типа "это не меценатство", тогда we don't donate money here

and i followed every rules
rule (или его заменитель, см выше)

with no money refund
refund уже включает деньги в смысл

we'd would prefer to refrain of signing that agreement
we'd rather refrain from signing that agreement

banned users, have been investing alot of time and money to their accounts
banned users, have invested a lot of time and money in their accounts

to gain a good in-game stuff and alot of wonderfull mood.
просто good
про mood нужно вообще переделать, настроение нельзя получить лол, тем более если оно чудесное
сходу: to gain a good in-game stuffm this also brings us a lot of excitement and fun

put to us all responsibility for scammers actions.
логику понял, "перекинула ответственность", как сказать не знаю, пока что

We just want to justice on scammers actions.
какого рода справедливость тут имеется в виду?

First time, 14 nov 2012,
если писать так, то Nov 14, 2012

account was restricted for fraudulent activity
restricted because of
\\не знаю просто можно ли restricted for, выглядит коряво, наверное нет

They just been ignored my questions
They just ignored
\\не стоит писать в длительном, в прошлом покатит

reply to me a simply
replied me with a simple

But then some guy of the support staff had said to me
But then some guy form the support staff told me

that cause of some stolen
that's because

it took an another 20 days
либо took me, либо просто took 20 days

that i have not any ideas
don't have any idea

Probably these "items" go away from person to another on game-trades, but it wasn't my day so when the real owner probably take his accout back, with all of the item(s).
я бы вообще рекомендовал с этого места всё с нуля переделать, я вообще не понял что тут сказано, дальше пошла лютая калька, смесь русской грамматики с инглишем..
Последний раз редактировалось Shifroval 15.02.2013, 17:26, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Подозрение суть видимость, а ложь лишь кажущееся вдохновение. ©
Вивек

Hustle_Kwest
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Контактная информация:

#51 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:24

1. Valve: Take action on scammer's activity
2. Valve: Take action on tech support policy
3. Valve: Steam Support is bullying us?
4. Valve: Steam Support won't do anything
5. Valve: Steam Support motherfuckers on the wall
6. Valve: Steam Support is worst i've ever seen

Примеры. Считаю что использование "Steam Support" в названии, является идеальным.
Valve: обязательно, это обращение к кому то, которое нужно вписать правильно.

NiGHt-LEshiY
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 752 раза
Контактная информация:

#52 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:34

Я обожаю вас, ребята. Приятно смотреть, когда наконец-то кто-то занят делом.
Давно не видел такого объёмного топика, да ещё и с нормальными ответами (не в два-три слова). Лепота.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 40 секунд:
Как закончите с петицией и отправите — скажите. Hustle_Kwest получит недельную блокировку за второй аккаунт.
Кодекс поведения участников сообщества — обязательно к прочтению.
Просьба присылать сообщения об ошибках в ЛС.

Divash
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Благодарил (а): 5 раз
Контактная информация:

#53 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:35

Забанили сегодня за покупку игры. Я возмущен. Steam что-то не поделили с Webmoney, а страдать мне. На ВМ оплата месяц назад успешно завершена, а Steam пишет, что webmoney отменил операцию и у меня долг. Отобрали игры, ну ладно. Банить-то на 2 месяца зачем?

В общем, я с вами, ребята.

NiGHt-LEshiY
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 752 раза
Контактная информация:

#54 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:47

Divash и остальным, на будущее:

Для выражения согласия с задумкой ТС достаточно нажать очевидную кнопку под первым сообщением в теме.
Согласны, что петиция нужна — нажмите. Есть что добавить по тексту петиции или ещё какие-то творческие/технические предложения — пишите сообщение в теме.

Не нужно рассказывать, какая плохая/хорошая на самом деле ТП Steam, описывать почему они вас заблокировали, обсуждать виды деятельности и какие из них всё-таки являются легальными. Спасибо.
Кодекс поведения участников сообщества — обязательно к прочтению.
Просьба присылать сообщения об ошибках в ЛС.

Hustle_Kwest
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Контактная информация:

#55 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 17:55

Shifroval, Вау, серьезно попахивает чсв.
Пробежался по тексту, понял что 90% это не исправление грамматических/орфографических ошибок, а исправление на тебе угодных сокращений и прочего. Я же не затевал тут литературный конкурс, здесь все люди, интересующиеся данной темой заботятся о другом. Мне просто интересно даже стало, зачем так грубо исправлял многое, говоря прямо, что это ошибка. Я готов поспорить на миллион, что более чем большинство "ошибок" тобою исправленных, имеют место в английском языке. Более того, погугли каждое из них, уверен найдешь дюжину реплик, от коренных носителей языка.
Я ведь не посещал литературную школу, и даже в школе не изучал английский, абсолютно натягался всего сам. Соответственно, я считаю сколько бы практики у меня не было, я никогда не буду силен в грамматике без основ. Тут же суть, донести эту самую суть в петицию. Зачем настолько все литературно, если я могу точно сказать что этим "репликам" есть место, и могу поспорить что это словарно правильно. И ты оскорбляешь меня тем, что говоришь о смешанной русской и английской грамматике. Я ведь старался над текстом %) Более того стою на своем, что написал все правильно. Именно правильно, не старался излагать на шаблонном британском. Спасибо все же, многое исправлю, спасибо что орфографию разобрал в Microsoft Word, у меня его нет. Я ведь в блокноте писал как нищиброд.

A3RofiX
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 32 раза
Контактная информация:

#56 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 18:17

NiGHt-LEshiY писал(а):Hustle_Kwest получит недельную блокировку за второй аккаунт.
Если не секрет, то кто это?

Намутите хорошую аватарку на группу как гейба на кол посадили типо какой нибудь креативно-зачеркнутой корзины. Дать прежде всего инфу на нормальном энглише и ниже обязательно перевеод, многие не поймут смысла. Обязательно написать слова, типа, что такая участь может случиться с каждым и ТП по барабану, нарочно это или все же чистая случайность, и сколько было вложено денег в акк

Grey Fox
Сержант
Сержант
Контактная информация:

#57 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 18:25

Я считаю нужно добавить часть про обмен с другими регионами. Ряд пользователей пострадали именно по этой причине. Не торопись публиковать петицию, я попробую набросать часть про обмен с другим регионом чуть позже!

Кстати предложение названия VALVE BAN FOR LEGAL TRADE очеь даже ничего!

А насчет группы сомневаюсь что хорошая идея, саппорт недавно ряд групп выпилил что обменом занимались
Изображение

Shifroval
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Благодарил (а): 20 раз
Контактная информация:

#58 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 18:28

Hustle_Kwest
Ну я не настаиваю, я просто правил ошибки.
Работа у меня такая, редактор и переводчик. Не основная правда.
просто интересно даже стало, зачем так грубо исправлял многое, говоря прямо, что это ошибка
А я и не говорил, а просто исправлял. Не хочешь - пиши как хочешь, я ж не заставляю.
Текст правда лучше от этого не станет.. А читать его не нам, а им.
стою на своем, что написал все правильно
Как угодно, ты не первый кто это пишет :3
Удачи с петицией. Но без меня.
Подозрение суть видимость, а ложь лишь кажущееся вдохновение. ©
Вивек

Renaissance
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 2390 раз
Контактная информация:

#59 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 19:15

Что-то не вижу в петиции четких требований, кроме как включить аккаунты забаненным.
Следуя Steam Trade Policy нам воспрещается продавать/покупать предметы за реальные деньги, менять на CD-ключи а также (!) принимать трейды не давая ничего взамен якобы в надежде, что когда-нибудь там попадется хороший предмет. Последний пункт вообще бредовый. Вместо того, чтобы накладывать бан, могли бы просто отключить возможность обмена, если вторая сторона ничего не кладет.

Может стоит добавить пару требований в петицию? Сейчас больше похоже на жалобу.

Hustle_Kwest
Лейтенант
Лейтенант
Контактная информация:

#60 Сообщение 15.02.2013, 19:23

Я вернулся, посмотрел на исправления Shifroval, это помогло мне переосмыслить эти ошибки. Раньше я их не замечал. Действительно ошибался, в элементарных правилах, He's с his перепутать это вообще позор. А про чувства я на самом деле лажанул, просто держал в голове это слово.
Я то думал я крутой такой енглиж спикер, я действительно более года практикую в скайпе с малолетками сонибоями, с сша. А так ошибся. Я думал я в состоянии литературно граммотно набрать текст из головы, по хардкору без орфографических чекеров, а оказалось я лах и подорвался. Зато слова не забыл %)

Чуть более доделаная версия, спасибо Shifroval, за половину наставлений.
Скрытый текст
Hello everyone.
This issue is about an iniquity of Steam Tech Support (Valve corporation). Many customers of the popular DRM platform "Steam" (http://steampowered.com) has been permanently banned with all their stuff included, without any refund. Steam support refuses to provide us any information on this issue.
In detail, what this issue is all about. Steam customers are able to trade in-game item(s) with each other, but truly is, it is unsafe to themselves. As a customers we spend a real money in this service to buy games and digital in-game items. Many of us spend A LOT of money for this, but in fact, sooner or later we could be restricted to this services. We will not be able to purchase anything, or trade items, all we can do with our account(s) is play offline games that were purchased on our accounts before the ban. So, all our in-game digital stuff that we bought earlier will be meaningless, or just will be taken by Steam tech support. Like mine stuff, was gone.
Why did this happen? That's the main issue we want to tell you about.
Some of the fraudsters, used a stolen credit cards to buy things from steam digital store, and then they sell that (stolen) stuff to other users for a lower price, or they exchange it for a stuff that were not been stolen. Or doing exact same exchange but from a stolen account. So, when the real owner of a stolen account/credit card will provide evidence to the support, that he is the real owner of account/credit card, Steam support will give his account back to him, and all his stuff that he owned, will be returned back to him. But support also will ban our account without any investigation on this issue, just like, - we kept his (just like one-two of them either, doesn't matter) stolen item(s), which means, we are the hijackers of his account, and we will be punished, and will take responsibility for that.
As a result, real owner has his item, or money on his credit card. Hijacker has our legal stuff, which we gave to him, for his stolen ones. And he probably will be not even spotted. And we have the blocked account, with no items... without our items that we bought earlier from the digital store either. All money that we have spend on all of this, just gone. All because a scammer that made us a good offer to trade with him.

No offense, but Steam does not provide us any tool to figure it out. Which stuff was stolen, which wasn't. It is not possible for that moment. So how could we be responsible for things, that we just can not to know.
Do you even realize how unfair we feel. We talk about real money that we've invested in Steam. Seems like they are just scamming us without any mention of any rule in Steam Subscriber Agreement (can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement) that we had violated. We use that Steam Trading System because Valve allowed community to use this system. How could their own service be illegal? I do not know which rule in SSA (Steam Subscriber Agreement) we have violated. SSA does not include a such paragraph. We just accept a request of trade from random strangers on gaming servers, while in game, like all of Steam users do. How should we know, which trade shall we accept, and which not?

So in this case, no matter when exactly, but now we have our accounts restricted/banned. All we have to do now, is a open a ticket (at support.steampowered.com) on this issue. You just have to wait for 3 days - 2 weeks (usually) for a reply. While your accounts stay restricted/banned with little to no explanations. So after a week of waiting, you will finally receive exactly the same copypasted quote (most of them can be found in example #2). Support staff always dodges simple questions, you will get nothing, except a disappointment. Truthfully, we have enough. Just take a research on this issue, you don't even realize how many customers had already been banned without any damn reason. We don't donate money here, most of us have read a Subscriber Agreement (i have read SSA twice, and i followed every rules) there is nothing about "you will get a sudden ban, with no money refund", we'd rather refrain from signing that agreement, if there was such a rule. Most of us (banned users) have invested a lot of time and money in their accounts to gain a good in-game stuff, this also brings us a lot of excitement and fun. And we do not want to lose that because tech support, which have no idea about those incidents, put to us all responsibility for scammers actions.

Example #1.
That is my own story, actually. I have been blocked TWICE. First time, Nov 14, 2012, i received an alert that my account was restricted for fraudulent activity. It took me a whole month, to take my account back. They just ignored my questions, replied me with a simple "we can't help you". But then some guy form the support staff told me, that's because of some stolen "items/gifts", it took me another 20 days to explain him that i don't have any idea which items were stolen exactly. Probably these "items" goes away from person to another at game-trades. But it wasn't my happy day, so when the real owner probably take control on his account back. Their records show's them, that i got a item(s) at that moment. And took me for a scammer, because of item(s), which were received from account which was hijacked. And finally, thanks god, after a month, i got a full access to my account back, but the weird thing is – non of those in-game item(s) were taken from me. I thought they should take them back to the real owner, but no. I still have no idea what item(s) of those in mine backpack were received from hijacked account, and there is no chances to figure it out.
So now, 2 days ago (13 feb 2012) i received an alert about restricted account for fraudulent activity. I really tried to be careful, since i had received my first ban, and i have tried to trade items only with a people which gain good reputation from the community. Matter of fact, all mine items in my inventory were gone to nowhere. They took everything (tf2 70 items, dota2 450 items) from me. Trade history are good, so my account wasn't hacked. They took everything without of any explanations. I had alot of stuff that i bought earlier, ~150 key's (2.5$ each) most of those key's i have trade or have opened a lot of treasure chests. So logically, i paid for most of these digital items, items that i received by treasure chest unboxing, belongs to me, isn't?. Why would they just took everything without explanations. I contact the support, but no one haven't reply yet, it's about two day's for this moment.
I really want to take my account and items back. I investing a lot of time and money to this. Can't just let it go.

Example #2.
Here's the one of the correspondence with Steam support which i've found in the internet. I'm guessing that is explains a lot of support actions.
Конец могу переделать, впринципе.
Grey Fox, ты в состоянии написать пару строчек в течении часа? У меня тут 2 ночи. Если нет, напишу сам, либо отправлю как есть. Не вижу смысла ждать еще сутки, ведь не на конкурс пишем, эти мысли и так очевидны многим. Важен сам факт петиции в большинстве своем. Тем более тут вечером по мск на ксмании пики активности какие то, первый десяток по крайней мере должен быть, чем больше будет подписавшихся в минимальный срок, тем больше петиция привлечет сторонних пользователей. Я считаю что сутки ждать нет смысла, когда много не добавишь, судя по комментариям.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 8 секунд:
Renaissance, можешь дать контекст, на любом из двух языков? Был бы очень благодарен. Один я уже исчерпался с раздумиями.

Закрыто