I have a problem with cracked steam please help );

Всё о новостях нашего портала, а также проведение различных конкурсов.
Ответить
CraftAllYouwant
Нович0к
Нович0к

#1 Сообщение 13.10.2013, 15:43

When i first installed cracked steam it was working fine.I downloaded the game from dark steam and then played it trough cracked steam it was all working fine.A couple of days later i started up cracked steam and when i clicked play on the games that i downloaded from dark steam(audiosurd,torchlight2,terraria)nothing happend its just said"last played today".I logged out of cracked steam,restarted it,reinstalled it,waited for some time and still nothing....I have the newest update of cracked steam 20.09.2013 and i noticed that when i exit cracked steam and start it again nothing is saved like if i click play on the game it will say "last played today"and if i exit cracked steam and start it again and if i go to the game its says that i have never played it.Also when i reinstalled cracked steam a couple of times the first time that i started it it said it cannot connect to the steam servers and to visit some site for support i think it was www.steampowered something but thats not the issue now.Please tell me is it something with me or cracked steam and what should i do to solve this because i love cracked steam.

Ответить