The Binding of Isaac

У вас лицензионные версии игр? Есть проблемы?
Закрыто
Deinos
Капитан
Капитан
Контактная информация:

#1 Сообщение 28.06.2012, 02:55

Друзья, тут такая трабла: Один раз я уже потерял все сохранения на Исаака. Теперь вроде-бы появился Steam Cloud. (у себя на компе повторно убил мамочку). Пошёл к другу, качнул игру и вижу, что сохранения не скачались.
Вот и два вопроса:
1) Steam Cloud вообще работает в игре?
2) Где лежат сохранения, на случай, если захочу сохранить их.
Синоним

hebroid
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 6094 раза
Контактная информация:

#2 Сообщение 28.06.2012, 03:11

Rama
Модератор
Модератор
Благодарил (а): 389 раз
Контактная информация:

#3 Сообщение 28.06.2012, 03:34

Deinos
The game's save data is contained in two files, both of which need to be moved between computers in order to get everything migrated properly.

These files are so.sol and serial.txt. I have a Mac and a Windows machine, so I'll go ahead and list the location of said files on both platforms (if anyone has any Linux info, feel free to chip in).

On the PC:

serial.txt: Can be found in the game's steam installation folder, something along the lines of

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\the binding of isaac\
so.sol: Can be found over at

%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<some random string>\localhost\
The "random string" bit is some combination of letters and numbers which is impossible to predict. Assuming you've ever run the game, simply search for "so.sol" at "%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player#SharedObjects" (you can type this in your run prompt to get there). On my machine I have several so.sol files, but only one is on a path that looks exactly like the one I specified, and that's the one that counts.
Такие дела.

Deinos
Капитан
Капитан
Контактная информация:

#4 Сообщение 28.06.2012, 11:22

Skazlazhop писал(а):Deinos
The game's save data is contained in two files, both of which need to be moved between computers in order to get everything migrated properly.

These files are so.sol and serial.txt. I have a Mac and a Windows machine, so I'll go ahead and list the location of said files on both platforms (if anyone has any Linux info, feel free to chip in).

On the PC:

serial.txt: Can be found in the game's steam installation folder, something along the lines of

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\the binding of isaac\
so.sol: Can be found over at

%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<some random string>\localhost\
The "random string" bit is some combination of letters and numbers which is impossible to predict. Assuming you've ever run the game, simply search for "so.sol" at "%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player#SharedObjects" (you can type this in your run prompt to get there). On my machine I have several so.sol files, but only one is on a path that looks exactly like the one I specified, and that's the one that counts.
Такие дела.
Спасибо, предпологал, что надо копировать so.sol & serial.txt
Синоним

Закрыто