[FAQ] Cracked Steam

Закрыто
[user]
Эксперты no-Steam
Эксперты no-Steam
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Контактная информация:

#1 Сообщение 22.05.2009, 21:33

Attention! This article is the intellectual property, copyright http://csmania.ru, copying and distribution is permitted only with reference to the source! Dear users, without specifying a link to the source, you thereby create barriers to information development directions "Cracked Steam"!

Q: What is a cracked Steam client (cracked steam)?
A: Cracked Steam client gives you access to all content Steam. As a rule, is a patch that modifies certain features regular customer Steam, that responsible for hiding not acquired games. As a rule, all cracked Steam clients downloading same games, it is associated with protection on the server side Steam.

Q: What cracked Steam client exist?
A: There are 2 types of patches of the Steam client:
  1. Producing changes in original Steam files.
    These patcher applies, for example, UndeadMod or DynPatch.
  2. Generating patching in memory without modifying the original files of the Steam.
    These patcher applies, for example, DSMP or SteamUp!.
Learn about Steam client patchers in details you can in this message.

Q: Can I use a licensed account via cracked Steam-client?
A: It is not recommended to connect through a cracked Steam-client to an account with purchased games, because it can block account.

Q: How to activate free to your account any license? / How to activate the free license for multiple accounts from one computer?
A: See the topic "free activation license games".

Q: Can I use via cracked Steam-client account, which is activated only free license?
A: Accounts, which registered only free license, through the cracked Steam-client you can use.

Q: I saved password into Steam legit account. What should I do to steam-client is not connected by default to the account with a saved password?
A: Delete the<steam>\config\SteamAppData.vdf.

Q: I do not swing hacked steam-game client, the message "steam servers are too busy", what to do?
A: It is necessary to download the game files themselves and put them into a folder: <Cracked Steam-client>\steamapps.

Q: Where can I download game files?
A: Game files can be downloaded:
  1. from CSmania.RU forum,
  2. forum CS.RIN.RU forum,
  3. from steamapps.10001mb.com site.
Q: I'm going to download the game, but I do not know which files need to download...
A: Find out what files are used by a particular game, in several ways:
  1. look at this topic,
  2. see site steamapps.10001mb.com,
  3. via CF Toolbox.
Q: Can I use the game files from the legit Steam-client?
A: Of course you can. In the game files do not store information about your account, through which they were downloaded.

Q: I have somehow ceased to run some games, I get an error "steam servers are too busy" when you start ... Is the problem?
A: Likely, in the steam came out of one or more protected files of the game. Files need to update yourself to the latest version. The same could be error in the steam-client: language settings have changed.

Q: How to update the outdated game files.
A: To update your game files, use the program CF Toolbox.

Q: Where can I download updates for game files?A: Updates for the game files need to search in specific topics:
  1. At forum CSmania.RU
  2. At forum CS.RIN.RU.
Q: How do I add friends? How to make friends to see when I play?
A: Use the x-fire when the Cracked Steam-client launched.

Q: Can I play into a cracked Steam-client in multiplayer games?
A: As a rule, you can only play on pirated servers, but there are exceptions (see this topic).

Q: When connecting to a server error "disconnect: this steam account does not own this game", what it means?
A: You are trying to connect to the license server. Playing on the license server non-free content is not possible (with rare exceptions). For more details, written in response to the previous question.

Q: When connecting to a server error "Steam validation rejected", what does this mean?
A: Perhaps, all you're trying to connect to license server (details in response to the previous question). However, there may be other reasons:
  • server is running on an obsolete game client (not updated);
  • server does not allow users to connect no-steam (without the client's steam) version of the game
Q: How easily and quickly find unlicensed servers?
A: There is a special masterserver:
Setti-masterserver
Quick Installation Guide:
  1. Go by link.
  2. Download file "MasterServers.vdf" into:
    • "<steam root>\config",
    • "<steam root>\steamapps\<account name>\<game name>\config" (for games, working on the base source engine 2, example, CS:S)
  3. Replace the file "MasterServers.vdf" attribute "read only" (if this is not done, Steam-client fetch the original file).
Q: My list of games does not display all the icons, how to correct this error?
A: It is necessary to correctly restart steam-client.

Q: How to restart cracked steam-client correctly?
поиск
A: It is necessary to correctly complete the steam-client. This can be done in two ways:
  • Click on the icon in the steam tray and choose "Exit".
  • Click "File -> Exit" in the window steam.
Then you have to run hacked steam-client.

Q: Why I can't open up the achievements, in the console says "steam is not running" / server browser isn't working, in the console says "Steam beta must be running"?
A: Such errors appear when using an outdated version of the steam. If you use the patcher type-2 (see details above), the platform should be updated automatically. Try restarting steam-client correctly (details in the previous question). If the problem is not solved, remove the file Steam.cfg (if it does not help, delete the file ClientRegistry.blob) and again restart steam-client.

Q: When I start the game error "engine error" (or similar error, but not "Application load error", or "steam servers are too busy"), what to do?
A: Copy from steam root directory into a folder with executive file (.exe) of the game (usually "steamapps\<account name>\<game name>") file steam.dll. Then put to the same patcher DynPatch (!) And the patch file steam.dll. Attention! Not recommended patch file steam.dll, located in the root folder of steam!

Q: When I startup game page opens shop page (steam offers to buy the game), what to do?
A: Make sure that you run a cracked steam-client. If everything is correct, put it in a folder with the executive file (.exe) game (as a rule "steamapps \ common\<game name\...") emulator (for example, SteamEmu), or patched steam.dll (details in the previous question). Then copy there ClientRegistry.blob file from the root of steam.

Q: When you start the game error "unable to connect to server" what to do?
A: Set patcher that can run those games that when you start requesting the key from the server. More information is available http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?f ... 27#p325627. If you believe that using a patch to have this opportunity, simply restart your Steam-client.

Q: When you start the game I get an error "Application load error", what to do?
A: Set patcher, not replace original files of steam-client (see above), or use Revloader.

Q: When I startup compromised steam-client is presented error "Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to load library Steam.dll" / "failed to load platform modules", how to solve this problem?
A: Delete steam.cfg file.

Q: How to quickly switch from cracked the Steam client to legit?
A: If you use the patcher, not replace the original files client Steam, it is sufficient to run Steam.exe file without any parameters, previously completed work running the client Steam. To quickly switch to unlicensed Steam, do everything exactly the same, only Steam.exe file with parameters (startup options can be found in the theme you want to run on the client).
Note. If you use the patcher, replacing the original files, then run legit client you have to delete the files steam.cfg and Clientregistry.blob, or install another copy of the Steam client to another folder.

Q: Are there programs that make it easy (without manual adjustment emulator) to run the game without steam-client?
A: Yes, there are: Q: What GCF files unpackers is best for use?
A: Recommends these unpackers:
GCFScape
GCFScape - this is the first extractor, the latest version you can always find on the official site, the discussion is here.
GCFExplorer
GCFExplorer - is converted GCFScape at Delphi: slightly changed interface, increased speed. You can get it here or in the official topic.
Answers to some of the other questions can be found in the topics: Attention! If after reading this article you still have questions, you can ask them in this topic.
Your suggestions for editing this article, you can leave in this topic.

© [user] & Darth Revan, 2008 - 2009.
Последний раз редактировалось Darth Revan 20.10.2009, 17:41, всего редактировалось 2 раза.

[user]
Эксперты no-Steam
Эксперты no-Steam
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Контактная информация:

#2 Сообщение 28.09.2009, 19:27

Steam-client patchers - short description, comparison.

Patchers
designed for cracking of the steam-client. A cracked Steam-client can run many games, and some to download. The following are the features / disadvantages of the most popular client patcher steam, as well as a brief description.
SteamUp!
Features:
  • Doesn't change the Steam original files.
  • Correctly run many games (with game files).
  • Starts the game without getting a key from the steam servers (ignoring the error "failed to contact key server").
  • Supports Steam ID generation.
  • Supports the creation of No-Steam Listen-servers.
  • Filters out "ValveTestApp" from the list of games.
  • Not preclude renewal of the platform Steam (does not interfere with the work of a full normal client).
Disadvantages:
  • Some games (they are not very many) run incorrectly / not run.
  • Don't works game statistics.
  • Automatic restart does not function correctly.
Learn about SteamUp! details, as well as you can download it in this topic.
Note. For "beginners", it is recommended to use the build with automatic installation.
Undead Patch
Features:
  • Correctly handle automatic restart.
  • Not preclude renewal of the platform Steam (does not interfere with the work of a full normal client).
Disadvantages:
  • Do not run the game, requesting the key (cd-key) to the steam servers.
  • Doesn't supports the creation of No-Steam Listen-servers.
Learn about Undead Patch details, as well as you can download it in this topic.
Delphi Steam Memory Patcher (DSMP)
Features:
  • Correctly handle automatic restart.
Disadvantages:
  • Sometimes it does not run source-game (engine error).
  • Doesn't supports the creation of No-Steam Listen-servers.
Learn about Delphi Steam Memory Patcher (DSMP) details, as well as you can download it in this topic.
SMD
Features:
Disadvantages:
  • When the filter "ValveTestApp" not working Steam Works (free modifications in steam).
  • Do not run some source-game (engine error).
  • Some games are sometimes run in demo mode.
Learn about SMD details, as well as you can download it in this topic.
Semi-Steam
Features:
  • Supports Steam ID generation
  • Based on server emulator eSTEAMATiON.
Disadvantages:
  • Don't run some source-game (engine error).
  • Some games are sometimes run in demo mode.
  • Automatic restart does not function correctly.
Learn about Semi-Steam details, as well as you can download it in this topic.
Note. Designed for experienced users.
© [user]

VoVa
Сержант
Сержант
Контактная информация:

#3 Сообщение 28.09.2009, 19:41

List of downloadable games / tools from Cracked Steam or CF Toolbox
Games
  • 7 Wonders 2
  • 7 Wonders - the Treasures of Seven
  • Age of Chivalry
  • Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb
  • Amazing Adventures Around the World
  • Arx Fatalis
  • AstroPop Deluxe
  • AudioSurf
  • Battleforge
  • Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
  • Bejeweled Deluxe
  • Bejeweled Twist
  • Big Money Deluxe
  • Bookworm Adventures Deluxe
  • Bookworm Deluxe
  • Braid
  • Chainz 2
  • Chuzzle Deluxe
  • Cogs
  • Dark Messiah Might and Magic Single Player (english version)
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Defcon
  • Dynomite Deluxe
  • Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure
  • D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up
  • Eets
  • Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation
  • Escape Rosecliff Island
  • Eternal Silence
  • Eve online
  • Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe
  • Garry's Mod
  • Gemsweeper
  • Half-Life 2
  • Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
  • Hammer Heads Deluxe
  • Heavy Weapon Deluxe
  • Iggle Pop Deluxe
  • Insaniquarium Deluxe
  • Insurgency
  • Little Farm
  • Luxor
  • Luxor 2
  • Luxor 3
  • Luxor AR
  • Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife
  • Money Tree
  • Multiwinia
  • Peggle Deluxe
  • Peggle Nights
  • Penny Arcade Adventures On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
  • Penny Arcade Adventures On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
  • Pizza Frenzy
  • Planet Busters
  • Plants Vs Zombies
  • Poker Superstars II
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu
  • Reaxxion
  • Red Orchestra
  • Ricochet: Lost Worlds
  • Roboblitz
  • Rocket Mania Deluxe
  • Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena
  • Sam & Max Season 1 Episode 4: Abe Lincoln Must Die!
  • Smashball
  • Synergy
  • Talismania Deluxe
  • Team Fortress 2
  • The Office
  • Typer Shark Deluxe
  • Wik and the fable of souls
  • Venice
  • Zen of Sudoku
  • Zombie Panic! Source
  • Zuma Deluxe
  • Zuma`s Revenge
  • If you have latest file "counter-strike source client.gcf" you can download game "Counter-Strike: Source"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Counter-Strike"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Condition Zero"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Day of Defeat"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Deathmatch Classic"
  • If you have latest files "half-life engine.gcf" and "half-life blue shift.gcf" you can download game "half-life blue shift"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Opposing Force"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Ricochet"
  • If you have latest file "half-life engine.gcf" you can download game "Team Fortress Classic"
  • If you have latest file "source sdk base.gcf" you can download game "Dystopia"
Tools
  • Dark Messiah Might and Magic Dedicated Server
  • Dedicated Server
  • Left 4 Dead Dedicated Server
  • Ob Dedicated Server
  • Source Dedicated Server
  • Source 2007 Dedicated Server
  • The Ship Dedicated Server
  • ThreadSpace: Hyperbol dedicated server
Последний раз редактировалось VoVa 28.09.2009, 19:41, всего редактировалось 5 раз.
Причина: Updated 28.09.09

Закрыто