eSTEAMATION + vup = error

Ответить
cigraphics
Нович0к
Нович0к

#1 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 17:32

I have a problem i patched the server with vup_i686 with the parameter -esteamation-prep then i copied the file from esteamation to the bin folder then i get this error:

Код: Выделить всё

[root@GamesSrv srcds]# mcedit srcds.log
srcds.log          [B---] 103 L:[  1+ 4   5/  6] *(254 / 256b)= t 116 0x74
Auto detecting CPU
Using SSE2 Optimised binary.
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
AppFramework : Unable to load module bin/engine_i686.so!
Unable to load interface VEngineCvar003 from bin/engine_i686.soSun Nov  8 16:18:18 EET 2009: Server Quit
If i patch normally like vup_i686 bin/engine_i686.so it works fine. But i need the eSTEAMATiON :(

Server: Linux CENTOS
Game: CS:SOURCE

Thanks in advance.

Vit_amiN
Супермодератор
Супермодератор
Благодарил (а): 15 раз

#2 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 18:22

cigraphics
I think that eST is outdated a bit.
Изображение

Мои русификаторы и другие полезные файлы здесь
ЗАПОМНИТЕ, ПОИСК — БЛИЖАЙШИЙ ПУТЬ К ИСТИНЕ!

cigraphics
Нович0к
Нович0к

#3 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 18:29

i downloaded the latest versions of eSTEAMATiON and VUP
eSTEAMATiON.v1.8-ViTYAN.rar and uni-gmsrv-up-2.2-FiNAL-vityan.7z

Vit_amiN
Супермодератор
Супермодератор
Благодарил (а): 15 раз

#4 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 18:30

cigraphics
"Latest" != "Working"
Изображение

Мои русификаторы и другие полезные файлы здесь
ЗАПОМНИТЕ, ПОИСК — БЛИЖАЙШИЙ ПУТЬ К ИСТИНЕ!

cigraphics
Нович0к
Нович0к

#5 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 18:43

should i try with eSTEAMATiON v1.7 ?

x_000
Полковник
Полковник
Благодарил (а): 6 раз

#6 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 18:46

Vit_amiN
whaaaaat, for me it works fine on cs 1.6

cigraphics
Нович0к
Нович0к

#7 Сообщение 08.11.2009, 20:01

is there any possibility that i got banned ?
because when i tested it last night it worked and it gave me a steam id after that i reinstalled the server and did the same things and ended up with that error :(

Posted after 52 minutes 57 seconds:
i solved the problem now it works
but it seems to keep on kicking users out of the server and some of them does not let them connect :(

Код: Выделить всё

; Allow clients with SteamEmu[hCupa] emulator to join your server and get their unique SteamID's.
AcceptSteamEmuClients = True

; Allow legacy SteamEmu clients(vVersion < 3.75) to join you server. Those clients does NOT support uniqueID authentication
; and will be assigned IP bounded SteamID's.
; Such old SteamEmu version is used for example in popular CSS v34 DZ release.
AcceptLegacySteamEmuClients = False

; Allow eSTEAMATiON SemiSteam clients working in Native mode to join to your server. Those clients support SteamID generation from
; clients Hardware. If ForceMinimumeSTEAMATiONSemiSteamVersionOnClient option is set to True then only SemiSteam clients with
; eSTEAMATiON version >= MinimumeSTEAMATiONSemiSteamVersionOnClientToEnforce will be able to join to your server.
; Older eSTEAMATiON SemiSteam client will be dropped and you'll have a message in your servers console/log that client has been dropped by policy for using outdated software version.
AccepteSTEAMATiONSemiSteamClients = True
ForceMinimumeSTEAMATiONSemiSteamVersionOnClient = False
#MinimumeSTEAMATiONSemiSteamVersionOnClientToEnforce = 1.8

; Allow clients with RevEmu(Or RevEmu SteamEmu Addon)[REVOLUTiON/shmelle] emulator to join your server
; and get their unique SteamID's
AcceptRevEmuClients = True

; Allow clients with HookEmu[cintX] emulator to join your server and get their unique SteamID's.
AcceptHookEmuClients = True

; Allow Valve's Legit Players or players with Cracked Steam clients to join your server and get
; their uniqie SteamID's or IP bounded SteamID's(See special options below).
AcceptLegitClients = True

; This allows Setti's Server Scanner to join your server. The scanner can be fully detected by eSTEAMATION regardless of its IP address.
; Anyway ive got information that this IP is static and does not change.
AcceptSettiServerScanner = True

; Allow HL1 WON(-nosteam) clients to join your server and get IP bound ValveID.
AcceptHL1WONClients = True

; Allow clients who's using unknown emulation libraries to join your server and get IP bounded SteamID's.
AcceptUnknownClients = True

; Allow clients who's using unknown emulation libraries(which try to simulate Legit clients like OLD RevEmu's) to join your server and get IP bounded SteamID's.
AcceptUnknownLegitSimulatingClients = True

; Allow clients who's using unknown emulation libraries(which try to simulate known NonSteam clients) to join your server and get IP bounded SteamID's.
AcceptUnknownNonSteamSimulatingClients = True

; Will enforce eSTEAMATiON to use SteamEmu's compatible algorithm for ID "modding" thus giving the same ID to player with every type
; of client-side emulator and SteamID will not change in 99% of cases.
EnforceSteamEmuCompatIDMode = True

; Enforce Legit Steam /Cracked Steam clients to authorize via eSTEAMATiON and get IP bounded ID's.
; Note: If set to False those clients will get their Valve assigned Unique ID's 
ForceIPDerivedIDsForLegitClients = False

; Enforce all Non-Steam clients to get IP bounded ID's regardless of emulator type
; Note: If set to False each Non-Steam client with supported emulator will get his Unique SteamID.
ForceIPDerivedIDsForAllNonLegitClients = False

; Enforce use of static SHARED SteamID for all Non-Steam clients. This option OVERRIDES the ForceIPDerivedIDsForAllNonLegitClients option.
; To enforce ID STEAM_0:X:Y assign the result of computation 2*Y + X to SharedNonSteamIDToUse parameter. Note that X = {0,1} and 0 < Y <= 2147483648
; The result number can be written in decimal(NNNN),octal(0NNNN) and hexadecimal(0xNNNN or 0XNNNN) representations.
ForceUseOfSharedNonSteamID = False
SharedNonSteamIDToUse = 66688666

; If set to true then during connection initialization process of client type of his emu will be printed
; to server's console and logged to server's log.
; NOTE: HL1-AMD64 eSTEAMATiON will only out this info to console(log writing will not be performed)
LogClientTypeOnConnect = True

; If enabled EVERY client which dropped by security policy will be logged in server log and console with special eSTEAMATiON Security NOTICE.
; You as administrator will be able to determine and always know that is dropped client type.
LogRejectedClientTypeOnConnect = True

; If set to true server will drop restricted clients in late state of AUTH process. This drop method cannot be verifyed by SETTI autoscanners yet.
; You can dropp all clients(and even their own scanner) form the server via policy and theyll consider the server as FFA(Free For All).
ForceClientsRejectAfterInitialValidation = True

Ответить