Redirect to Homepage
GCFScape is an explorer like utility that enables users to browse Half-Life packages and extract their contents. GCFScape supports .bsp, .gcf, .ncf, .pak, .vpk, .wad and .xzp packages and runs independently of Steam.
Last changes (Jct 18th, 2013):
- GCFScape - Added support for new SGA file format (v6).
- GCFScape - Added support for new SGA file format (v7).
- GCFScape - Upgraded to HLLib v2.4.5.
- Supports .bsp, .gcf, .ncf, .pak, .vpk, .wad and .xzp packages.
- Explorer like interface for viewing package contents.
- Extract any file or folder within a package.
- Shell execute (preview) any file within a package.
- Validate any file or folder within a package.
- Defragment .gcf files.
- Search for files within a package.
- Configurable columns.
- Recent package menu.
- 100% Free.
- .NET Framework - GCFScape is written in C++ .NET (using Visual C++ 2008 SP1) and as such requires the .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5 and the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 runtime to run.
- If you don't already have the .Net Framework installed, or are unsure what to do, download the .Net Framework 3.5:
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5